Hit enter to search or ESC to close


Travel insurance claims

If you hold a personal or corporate travel insurance policy and require assistance, or want to make a claim, contact us using the details below. Please have your policy number and claim details on hand.

Chubb policy holders

Uni-Care policy holders

If you hold a Uni-Care travel insurance policy, please submit your claim through the Uni-Care website.

All other travel insurance claims