Red Circle insurance
Crombie Lockwood offers an exclusive insurance package for Red Circle members.
The Red Circle insurance scheme has been developed to meet insurance needs related to fuel and convenience store retailing, workshops and associated businesses.
Crombie Lockwood and Red Circle have been working together for over 15 years to provide Red Circle members with comprehensive cover that offers value for money.
What Red Circle insurance covers
Members’ insurance can be tailored to your needs. Cover includes:
- Pollution liability and contamination insurance – protecting your business and your duties of care in the case of gradual contamination
- General covers for your equipment and stock - even your stored fuel is covered
- Full mechanical workshop insurance – to cover WOF liability as required by NZTA. Employee tools can also be included
- Cyber insurance – to help your business recover in the aftermath of a cyber-attack
- Employment dispute cover – provides cover for legal defence and reparations when dealing with disgruntled staff
- Life insurance, income protection and trauma insurance
- Red Circle central billing or convenient pay monthly options help you maintain cash flow
- 24/7 claim support.
Red Circle business owners throughout New Zealand can benefit from tailored, cost effective insurance and dedicated claim support.
Contact a broker to discuss your insurance requirements.